Why Are Vitamin Booster Injection Shots Important?
Vitamins play an essential role in maintaining your body’s health and vitality. They give you a boost in energy and help strengthen your immune system. If you constantly feel tired, suffer from mood swings or depression and have frequent body aches, you probably have a vitamin B deficiency.
Common Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Insufficient levels of B12 in your body can affect your overall body and brain function. Some common symptoms include:
• Extreme fatigue and lack of energy
• Pale or yellow skin
• Frequent headaches
• Loss of appetite and weight loss
• Feeling faint and dizzy
• Faster heartbeat and breathlessness
• Mood swings or depression
• Brain fog or memory loss
It is important to note that this is a general list of symptoms you may experience if you have a B12 deficiency. You must get a test done to confirm the actual cause of your symptoms. Sometimes such causes are the underlying indications of other medical issues. Only a licensed doctor can correctly diagnose medical problems and recommend a course of treatment. It’s not advisable to take any medications or injections without a prescription from your doctor.
Causes of Vitamin B Deficiency
Some people’s bodies cannot absorb B12 or store it effectively. It could be because of a disease in your small intestine or stomach or during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Other causes include:
- Insufficient intake of foods with B12 such as meat, dairy, and green leafy vegetables or a plant-based diet
- Intake of specific medications that affect the B12 absorption
- Gastric surgery
- Auto-immune diseases and diabetes
- Excessive smoking and alcohol
Lack of vitamin B in the body can result in medical conditions like anaemia that slows the production of healthy red blood cells in the body. Long term B12 deficiencies can also lead to nerve damage and healthy body function.
VITAMIN B INJECTION TREATMENT
B12 injections are an effective treatment to prevent and replenish the vitamin B in your body. They are prescribed by a doctor, along with the required dosage and frequency. Vitamin B is injected under your skin or in your muscle and given at regular intervals. People suffering from anaemia and chronic fatigue are usually administered B12 injections weekly or monthly, depending on the patient’s requirement.
You may experience slight swelling or redness around the area where the B12 has been injected. It usually dissipates within 12 to 48 hours. There are no known side effects of vitamin B injections. It may cause mild diarrhoea, itching, dizziness, vein thrombosis, a feeling of swelling in the body and an allergic reaction in rare cases.
BENEFITS OF B12 INJECTIONS
Research indicates that Vitamin B:
- Helps in the formation of healthy blood cells that prevent anaemia
- Supports brain and body functions
- Boosts energy and strengthens the immune system
- Helps with muscular degeneration and bone strength
- Improves mood disorders, headaches and metabolism
- Is beneficial for healthy skin, hair and nails
Vitamin B injections and dosage cannot be administered without a valid prescription from a licensed medical professional.
Biotin, also known as B7 or vitamin H, is found in egg yolks, dairy, legumes, nuts, avocadoes, and organ meats like liver. Biotin helps support a healthy nervous system, nails and hair growth. It also helps convert fats, protein and carbohydrates in the body to energy. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that cannot be stored in the body. Therefore, it must be ingested through diet, biotin injections and supplements.
Benefits of Biotin
Biotin deficiency is rare, but its health benefits have increased its popularity as wellness and cosmetic supplement. Biotin has been known to:
- Help metabolise nutrients aiding with weight loss
- Aid with hair growth and formation of keratin
- Strengthen dry, brittle nails
- Promote healthy, glowing skin with additional anti-ageing benefits
- Help regenerate tissue and muscles
- Improve blood glucose levels and red cell generation
There is no way to test for low biotin levels, but you can look for specific signs of its deficiency. Its symptoms may include hair loss, scaly red rashes, and thinning and weak nails. It has no known side effects, and excess biotin in the body flushes out naturally. Even if you have no deficiency, biotin is beneficial to the body in injected form or as an oral supplement.
We provide B12 and biotin injections under the supervision of certified practitioners and experienced practitioners. Take the first step towards improving your health and a healthy body by getting your required vitamin dosage today.